This salad is an incredible, refreshing summer dish, a real riot of flavors from savory to sweet.
Need Help Meal Planning?
Feeling uninspired or struggling to stick to your Paleo or autoimmune protocol diet? It helps to have a plan. Real Plans will create a custom plan for your family’s size, schedule, and needs and it’s just $6/month if you sign up for an annual subscription. This is a great next step for those of you that have finished 28 Days of AIP and are looking to keep the ball rolling with new, exciting recipes!
- Cook the beef in the oil, ginger, salt, and onions until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Layer in a large bowl with lettuce, cilantro, mango salsa, and guacamole.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If you prefer a creamy guacamole, mash the avocado until the desired texture is reached. For a chunky guacamole, leave the avocado cubed.
- Marinate about 30 minutes.