This salad is an incredible, refreshing summer dish, a real riot of flavors from savory to sweet.
All-natural, organic makeup and skin care
Araza Natural Beauty, founded by two sisters with Celiac disease, is the first Paleo-certified beauty company to offer a full range of products for skin, eyes, cheeks, and lips–all of which are additive, dairy, and gluten free. In all my years of experimenting with natural makeup, this has become my favorite, fool-proof brand for everyday looks!
- Cook the beef in the oil, ginger, salt, and onions until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Layer in a large bowl with lettuce, cilantro, mango salsa, and guacamole.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If you prefer a creamy guacamole, mash the avocado until the desired texture is reached. For a chunky guacamole, leave the avocado cubed.
- Marinate about 30 minutes.