This salad is an incredible, refreshing summer dish, a real riot of flavors from savory to sweet.
Looking for AIP-Friendly Breakfast Recipes?
What to eat for breakfast is one of the most common questions I get from people starting the autoimmune protocol. I understand completely: With all my old staples off the table, breakfast was my biggest challenge, too. Well, now there’s an easy answer. 85 Amazing AIP Breakfasts is a community e-cookbook featuring dozens of breakfast-friendly autoimmune protocol recipes from some of your favorite bloggers. With coffee substitutes, comforting teas, sausage, waffles, stir-fries, soups, hash, muffins, and porridge, 85 Amazing AIP Breakfasts has just about every one of your breakfast needs covered, sweet and savory alike. Many of the recipes can even be adapted for a low-FODMAP diet! The e-cookbook is available on editor Eileen Laird’s website.
- Cook the beef in the oil, ginger, salt, and onions until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Layer in a large bowl with lettuce, cilantro, mango salsa, and guacamole.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If you prefer a creamy guacamole, mash the avocado until the desired texture is reached. For a chunky guacamole, leave the avocado cubed.
- Marinate about 30 minutes.