This salad is an incredible, refreshing summer dish, a real riot of flavors from savory to sweet.
Make your own non-toxic cosmetics!
I may make my living as a food blogger, but journey toward a more health-conscious lifestyle actually began with making my own cosmetics while I was still in high school–many years before I started “clean eating”. Desperate to get a handle on my sensitive skin and nose, I was also hoping for cheaper, more eco-friendly alternatives to store-bought products. If you’re in the same boat, making your own cosmetics and toiletries is easier than you might think! My e-book A Clean Face will give you the tools you need to get started for just $9.99.
- Cook the beef in the oil, ginger, salt, and onions until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Layer in a large bowl with lettuce, cilantro, mango salsa, and guacamole.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If you prefer a creamy guacamole, mash the avocado until the desired texture is reached. For a chunky guacamole, leave the avocado cubed.
- Marinate about 30 minutes.