This salad is an incredible, refreshing summer dish, a real riot of flavors from savory to sweet.
Need a Break From Cooking?
Whether you’re traveling, moving, or just tired of spending so much time in the kitchen, 28 Days of No-Cook AIP can help. With four one-week meal plans designed for lazy days and/or a poorly-stocked kitchen, these simple dishes (including but not limited to salads, wraps, and smoothies) will make sticking to your autoimmune protocol diet during business trips, holiday travel, and times of illness or stress a lot easier! The e-book is now available as a digital download for $9.99.
- Cook the beef in the oil, ginger, salt, and onions until the onions have begun to caramelize.
- Layer in a large bowl with lettuce, cilantro, mango salsa, and guacamole.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. If you prefer a creamy guacamole, mash the avocado until the desired texture is reached. For a chunky guacamole, leave the avocado cubed.
- Marinate about 30 minutes.