As simple as this omelet is, it’s one of the most delicious I’ve ever had. Thai omelets are usually served crispy, with great umami flavor. Wrap some veggies in it if you like!
Need a Break From Cooking?
Whether you’re traveling, moving, or just tired of spending so much time in the kitchen, 28 Days of No-Cook AIP can help. With four one-week meal plans designed for lazy days and/or a poorly-stocked kitchen, these simple dishes (including but not limited to salads, wraps, and smoothies) will make sticking to your autoimmune protocol diet during business trips, holiday travel, and times of illness or stress a lot easier! The e-book is now available as a digital download for $9.99.
- Heat an 8" skillet or omelet pan over medium heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into the hot pan and cook until slightly browned and crispy, then flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat for the second omelet.
- If they break when you flip them, just scramble them instead–it's fine! 🙂