As simple as this omelet is, it’s one of the most delicious I’ve ever had. Thai omelets are usually served crispy, with great umami flavor. Wrap some veggies in it if you like!
Make your own non-toxic cosmetics!
I may make my living as a food blogger, but journey toward a more health-conscious lifestyle actually began with making my own cosmetics while I was still in high school–many years before I started “clean eating”. Desperate to get a handle on my sensitive skin and nose, I was also hoping for cheaper, more eco-friendly alternatives to store-bought products. If you’re in the same boat, making your own cosmetics and toiletries is easier than you might think! My e-book A Clean Face will give you the tools you need to get started for just $9.99.
- Heat an 8" skillet or omelet pan over medium heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into the hot pan and cook until slightly browned and crispy, then flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat for the second omelet.
- If they break when you flip them, just scramble them instead–it's fine! 🙂