In the winter months, there’s nothing I love more than a one-dish meal. Something you throw together, preferably from pre-prepared ingredients, stick in the oven or slow-cooker, and walk away from for a bit. In my case, to curl up under a blanket. I just don’t have the stamina to stand by the stove and juggle a bunch of different sides when it’s so cold! Fortunately, this Sausage Spaghetti Squash Casserole packs all the veggies and comforting flavors I need to stay healthy.
All-natural, organic makeup and skin careAraza Natural Beauty, founded by two sisters with Celiac disease, is the first Paleo-certified beauty company to offer a full range of products for skin, eyes, cheeks, and lips–all of which are additive, dairy, and gluten free. In all my years of experimenting with natural makeup, this has become my favorite, fool-proof brand for everyday looks!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the coconut oil. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the arrowroot and garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and stir constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a casserole dish, toss the squash with the broccoli, sausage, and sauce. Bake 15 minutes, then serve.