This Italian pasta salad is so rich and full of flavor you’ll never miss the actual pasta! Spiralized yellow squash also works well here. If you can’t find clean salami, feel free to use prosciutto or even ham.
Don’t Feel Like Cooking?
That’s okay! Everyone needs a break sometimes, especially during busy times like the holidays or when you’re sick or stressed out. When I find myself unwilling or unable to prepare healthy meals myself, I turn to Paleo on the Go. Yes, they have autoimmune protocol-friendly options! With tons of nutritious, delicious, pre-packaged meals, Paleo on the Go‘s ready-to-go, frozen courses are perfect for those days you just don’t want to be in the kitchen. They even offer an appreciable selection of AIP-friendly treats, including toaster pastries!
- 2 medium zucchini (spiralized or julienned)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 cup salami (diced)
- 1/2 small red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup black olive (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.