This Italian pasta salad is so rich and full of flavor you’ll never miss the actual pasta! Spiralized yellow squash also works well here. If you can’t find clean salami, feel free to use prosciutto or even ham.
Need Help Meal Planning?
Feeling uninspired or struggling to stick to your Paleo or autoimmune protocol diet? It helps to have a plan. Real Plans will create a custom plan for your family’s size, schedule, and needs and it’s just $6/month if you sign up for an annual subscription. This is a great next step for those of you that have finished 28 Days of AIP and are looking to keep the ball rolling with new, exciting recipes!
- 2 medium zucchini (spiralized or julienned)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 cup salami (diced)
- 1/2 small red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup black olive (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.