This Italian pasta salad is so rich and full of flavor you’ll never miss the actual pasta! Spiralized yellow squash also works well here. If you can’t find clean salami, feel free to use prosciutto or even ham.
Are you suffering from adrenal fatigue?
Are You Tired and Wired? is one of my favorite books on adrenal fatigue with chronic illness. It’s a comprehensive yet straightforward examination of the factors at work and home that contribute to chronic adrenal dysfunction and the diet, lifestyle adjustments, and emotional reprogramming that can help fix it. A healthcare provider with a focus on women’s health, Marcelle Pick will help you identify what type of adrenal dysfunction you suffer from and provide an easy-to-follow, science-based program to help you restore balance to your life. I found it extremely helpful with my own chronic fatigue!
- 2 medium zucchini (spiralized or julienned)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 cup salami (diced)
- 1/2 small red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup black olive (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.