This is one of those great OAMC meals you can make a huge pot of and then freeze and enjoy a few times a week for a quick, easy meal on those nights you just aren’t in the mood to cook!
All-natural, organic makeup and skin care
Araza Natural Beauty, founded by two sisters with Celiac disease, is the first Paleo-certified beauty company to offer a full range of products for skin, eyes, cheeks, and lips–all of which are additive, dairy, and gluten free. In all my years of experimenting with natural makeup, this has become my favorite, fool-proof brand for everyday looks!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound beef (sliced)
- 4 medium carrot (sliced)
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 bundle asparagus (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (omit for low-histamine)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup water chestnuts (sliced)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the meat, 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Set the meat aside.
- Cook the broccoli, asparagus, onion, and carrots in the skillet until fork-tender, another 10-15 minutes.
- Add the meat back to the pan and stir in the mushrooms, aminos, juice, garlic, ginger, and salt. Heat through, mix in the water chestnuts and green onions, and serve hot.