This is one of those great OAMC meals you can make a huge pot of and then freeze and enjoy a few times a week for a quick, easy meal on those nights you just aren’t in the mood to cook!
Stay Organized and Reach Your Goals
Whether you’re focused on big-picture goals like diet, fitness, and career or need help managing day-today tasks like errands and chores, a good planner will keep you focused so the important things get done in the simplest, most efficient way possible. The Ultimate Planner begins with a bird’s-eye view of the year and works its way down through monthly, weekly, and daily planners. Because these templates are adaptable to any day or year, you can use this planner over and over again! The ebook is available as a digital download with printable template for $6.99.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound beef (sliced)
- 4 medium carrot (sliced)
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 bundle asparagus (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (omit for low-histamine)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup water chestnuts (sliced)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the meat, 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Set the meat aside.
- Cook the broccoli, asparagus, onion, and carrots in the skillet until fork-tender, another 10-15 minutes.
- Add the meat back to the pan and stir in the mushrooms, aminos, juice, garlic, ginger, and salt. Heat through, mix in the water chestnuts and green onions, and serve hot.