This Indian slow-cooker recipe will leave your kitchen smelling heavenly and your poultry oh-so-delicious tender.
- 1 cup no-tomato sauce
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (omit for low-histamine)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 pound chicken breasts (cubed)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well, then cook on low for 5 hours.