I love this meal so much!
All-natural, organic makeup and skin care
Araza Natural Beauty, founded by two sisters with Celiac disease, is the first Paleo-certified beauty company to offer a full range of products for skin, eyes, cheeks, and lips–all of which are additive, dairy, and gluten free. In all my years of experimenting with natural makeup, this has become my favorite, fool-proof brand for everyday looks!
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 pound chicken (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 head bok choy (chopped)
- 1 head broccoli (chopped)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts
- 2 cups carrot (shredded)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (cooked)
- Stir the arrowroot into the aminos, then add the honey, ginger, and garlic.
- Marinate the chicken in the sauce for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Cook the chicken (keep the marinade set aside) until cooked through, about 5-10 minutes depending on how thick your slices are.
- Add the veggies and marinade and bring to a boil. Cook until the veggies are tender, about 10 minutes, then stir in the cauliflower rice and serve.