I love this meal so much!
Need a Break From Cooking?
Whether you’re traveling, moving, or just tired of spending so much time in the kitchen, 28 Days of No-Cook AIP can help. With four one-week meal plans designed for lazy days and/or a poorly-stocked kitchen, these simple dishes (including but not limited to salads, wraps, and smoothies) will make sticking to your autoimmune protocol diet during business trips, holiday travel, and times of illness or stress a lot easier! The e-book is now available as a digital download for $9.99.
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 pound chicken (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 head bok choy (chopped)
- 1 head broccoli (chopped)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts
- 2 cups carrot (shredded)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (cooked)
- Stir the arrowroot into the aminos, then add the honey, ginger, and garlic.
- Marinate the chicken in the sauce for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Cook the chicken (keep the marinade set aside) until cooked through, about 5-10 minutes depending on how thick your slices are.
- Add the veggies and marinade and bring to a boil. Cook until the veggies are tender, about 10 minutes, then stir in the cauliflower rice and serve.