This is a simple, presentable, and tasty breakfast or brunch, perfect for weekends, holidays, or company of any kind. Serve with some hash browns or bacon for a larger meal.
Keep Your Health on Track
Whether you’re starting the autoimmune protocol, a new medication, an exercise routine or trying to get to the bottom of your headaches or indigestion, cataloging your activities and symptoms is a great way to gauge your progress. The Ultimate Health Journal can help you stay on track with diet, fitness, and other lifestyle changes you have begun or been prescribed, notice patterns in your health and lifestyle so you can enact positive changes, and provide a valuable tool for you, your family, and your healthcare team. I would never have noticed that cinnamon makes me sneeze or dairy gives me hiccups without keeping a written record during my elimination diet, which helped me see the patterns that solved my problems! The ebook is available as a digital download with printable template for $6.99.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Scoop out enough flesh from the center of each avocado half to make room for a whole egg.
- Lay the avocados in the bottom of a baking dish and crack an egg into each half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Top with chives or chopped bacon, then serve hot.