This is a simple, presentable, and tasty breakfast or brunch, perfect for weekends, holidays, or company of any kind. Serve with some hash browns or bacon for a larger meal.
Are you suffering from adrenal fatigue?
Are You Tired and Wired? is one of my favorite books on adrenal fatigue with chronic illness. It’s a comprehensive yet straightforward examination of the factors at work and home that contribute to chronic adrenal dysfunction and the diet, lifestyle adjustments, and emotional reprogramming that can help fix it. A healthcare provider with a focus on women’s health, Marcelle Pick will help you identify what type of adrenal dysfunction you suffer from and provide an easy-to-follow, science-based program to help you restore balance to your life. I found it extremely helpful with my own chronic fatigue!
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Scoop out enough flesh from the center of each avocado half to make room for a whole egg.
- Lay the avocados in the bottom of a baking dish and crack an egg into each half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Top with chives or chopped bacon, then serve hot.