This is a simple, presentable, and tasty breakfast or brunch, perfect for weekends, holidays, or company of any kind. Serve with some hash browns or bacon for a larger meal.
Looking for more easy AIP recipes?
I know diet change can feel overwhelming. I started the autoimmune protocol at a time when only four other people were writing about it, and over the years, I’ve striven to give you the resources I wish I’d had when I got started. Not just recipes, but ways to implement them. My first ebook 28 Days of AIP is a meal plan that will help you get going (or get back on the wagon) with as little fuss as possible. With a variety of simple, delicious recipes, plenty of leftovers so you don’t spend all your free time in the kitchen, and shopping lists ready to go, all you have to do is follow the plan, then sit down and enjoy your meal! It’s available as a digital download for $9.99.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Scoop out enough flesh from the center of each avocado half to make room for a whole egg.
- Lay the avocados in the bottom of a baking dish and crack an egg into each half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Top with chives or chopped bacon, then serve hot.