The credit for this one goes to Noah, 100%. He is the bacon-and-egg guy, but he likes to keep things quick and simple as well as delicious. Bacon and pineapple is one of our favorite food combos. What kinda things do you guys like to make omelettes with?
Looking for Low-Histamine Recipes?
A low-histamine diet can be immensely helpful for MAST cell disorders or people with excess histamine production, but it’s an extremely tricky diet to manage. My e-book 28 Days of Low-Histamine AIP combines low-histamine foods with the anti-inflammatory autoimmune protocol diet in a 28-day meal plan designed to jump start and simplify your diet change. The meal plan includes 36 simple, satisfying low-histamine recipes including a variety of dishes like Chicken Schawarma, Cabbage Roll Stir-Fry, and Chimichurri Steaks. You’ll be amazed at all the flavors still available to you! The ebook is available as a digital download for $9.99.
- Cook the bacon in an omelet pan or small skillet until crispy. Remove from pan and dice.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and pepper or other seasonings.
- Add the eggs to the pan and then add the pineapple, onion, and diced bacon on top.
- Cook until set, then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with avocado on top.