The credit for this one goes to Noah, 100%. He is the bacon-and-egg guy, but he likes to keep things quick and simple as well as delicious. Bacon and pineapple is one of our favorite food combos. What kinda things do you guys like to make omelettes with?
Keep it Simple with Freezer Cooking
Preparing meals ahead of time and keeping them on hand in the freezer is one of the best ways to make any diet change sustainable. You’ll wind up spending less time in the kitchen most days and will always have something ready to go when hunger or cravings strike. With Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP, you’ll get 123 tried-and-true recipes from 30 of your favorite autoimmune protocol bloggers to help you out. Designed for batch cooking and advance prep, each recipe includes instructions for storing, freezing, and reheating it. There are recipes for every meal of the day and recipes for special occasions, too! The ebook is now available as a digital download for $18.90.
- Cook the bacon in an omelet pan or small skillet until crispy. Remove from pan and dice.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and pepper or other seasonings.
- Add the eggs to the pan and then add the pineapple, onion, and diced bacon on top.
- Cook until set, then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with avocado on top.