The credit for this one goes to Noah, 100%. He is the bacon-and-egg guy, but he likes to keep things quick and simple as well as delicious. Bacon and pineapple is one of our favorite food combos. What kinda things do you guys like to make omelettes with?
Are you suffering from adrenal fatigue?
Are You Tired and Wired? is one of my favorite books on adrenal fatigue with chronic illness. It’s a comprehensive yet straightforward examination of the factors at work and home that contribute to chronic adrenal dysfunction and the diet, lifestyle adjustments, and emotional reprogramming that can help fix it. A healthcare provider with a focus on women’s health, Marcelle Pick will help you identify what type of adrenal dysfunction you suffer from and provide an easy-to-follow, science-based program to help you restore balance to your life. I found it extremely helpful with my own chronic fatigue!
- Cook the bacon in an omelet pan or small skillet until crispy. Remove from pan and dice.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and pepper or other seasonings.
- Add the eggs to the pan and then add the pineapple, onion, and diced bacon on top.
- Cook until set, then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with avocado on top.