The credit for this one goes to Noah, 100%. He is the bacon-and-egg guy, but he likes to keep things quick and simple as well as delicious. Bacon and pineapple is one of our favorite food combos. What kinda things do you guys like to make omelettes with?
Need a Break From Cooking?
Whether you’re traveling, moving, or just tired of spending so much time in the kitchen, 28 Days of No-Cook AIP can help. With four one-week meal plans designed for lazy days and/or a poorly-stocked kitchen, these simple dishes (including but not limited to salads, wraps, and smoothies) will make sticking to your autoimmune protocol diet during business trips, holiday travel, and times of illness or stress a lot easier! The e-book is now available as a digital download for $9.99.
- Cook the bacon in an omelet pan or small skillet until crispy. Remove from pan and dice.
- Mix the eggs, cream, and pepper or other seasonings.
- Add the eggs to the pan and then add the pineapple, onion, and diced bacon on top.
- Cook until set, then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with avocado on top.