Italian Baked Eggs are traditionally made with a lot of marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. If that sounds like the tastiest thing on the planet, I don’t blame you. But wait ’til you try this much healthier adaptation packed with veggies, fresh herbs, and my nightshade-free nomato sauce!
All-natural, organic makeup and skin care
Araza Natural Beauty, founded by two sisters with Celiac disease, is the first Paleo-certified beauty company to offer a full range of products for skin, eyes, cheeks, and lips–all of which are additive, dairy, and gluten free. In all my years of experimenting with natural makeup, this has become my favorite, fool-proof brand for everyday looks!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Divide the ground meat, spinach, and zucchini evenly between four ramekins.
- Combine the milk, nomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour into the ramekins, dividing evenly, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Raise the oven temperature to 400F.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin and bake 12-15 minutes or until the whites are cooked through. Garnish with chives, then serve.