Italian Baked Eggs are traditionally made with a lot of marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. If that sounds like the tastiest thing on the planet, I don’t blame you. But wait ’til you try this much healthier adaptation packed with veggies, fresh herbs, and my nightshade-free nomato sauce!
Looking for Low-Histamine Recipes?
A low-histamine diet can be immensely helpful for MAST cell disorders or people with excess histamine production, but it’s an extremely tricky diet to manage. My e-book 28 Days of Low-Histamine AIP combines low-histamine foods with the anti-inflammatory autoimmune protocol diet in a 28-day meal plan designed to jump start and simplify your diet change. The meal plan includes 36 simple, satisfying low-histamine recipes including a variety of dishes like Chicken Schawarma, Cabbage Roll Stir-Fry, and Chimichurri Steaks. You’ll be amazed at all the flavors still available to you! The ebook is available as a digital download for $9.99.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Divide the ground meat, spinach, and zucchini evenly between four ramekins.
- Combine the milk, nomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour into the ramekins, dividing evenly, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Raise the oven temperature to 400F.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin and bake 12-15 minutes or until the whites are cooked through. Garnish with chives, then serve.