Even as somebody that doesn’t like cauliflower, I wholly recommend this satisfying and savory Roasted Cauliflower Soup. With garlic and onion, it’s thick, creamy, and deliciously savory, but also adapts well. You can make this with either chicken or vegetable broth and season to taste with your favorite herbs and spices. This is one of my favorite ways to serve cauliflower during the cold winter months.
Budget-Friendly AIP Cookbook
The Nutrient Dense Kitchen is a beautiful, simple cookbook all about helping you understand which ingredients will give you the most nutritional bang for your buck, and showing you how to incorporate them into your diet in efficient, budget-friendly, and delicious ways. With 125 AIP recipes and 5 meal plans, it’s a cookbook you’re guaranteed to cherish. Now available on Amazon.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a baking dish, place the entire head of cauliflower and cover with half of the fat, salt, and water. Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- In a large pot, cook the onion and garlic in the remaining fat until tender.
- Chop the cauliflower and add to the pot with the broth.
- Simmer 10 minutes, then puree and serve.