Deeeeelicious! Have I mentioned how addicted I am to slow cooking? My mom gifted me an awesome stoneware crockpot a while back… I could cook two whole chickens in that thing if I ever wanted to. Can’t get enough of it. I’ve already got like four “pulled meat” recipes and I have no intention of stopping!
All-natural, organic makeup and skin care
Araza Natural Beauty, founded by two sisters with Celiac disease, is the first Paleo-certified beauty company to offer a full range of products for skin, eyes, cheeks, and lips–all of which are additive, dairy, and gluten free. In all my years of experimenting with natural makeup, this has become my favorite, fool-proof brand for everyday looks!
- 3 pounds chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons no-tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 24 leaves romaine lettuce (for serving)
- 12 cups coleslaw (for serving)
- 6 small avocado (sliced)
- Combine the chicken, honey, broth, vinegar, nomato sauce, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper in a slow-cooker and cook on low 6 hours.
- Pull the chicken apart with forks. Serve in lettuce wraps with slaw, avocado, and a bit of liquid from the crockpot for dressing.