Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 ounces mushroom (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon onion (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small spaghetti squash (cooked, seeded, and shredded)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter (omit for AIP or low-histamine)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos (omit for low-histamine)
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cashews (omit for AIP, nut-free, or low-histamine)
- 1/8 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (omit for low-histamine)
Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Cook the mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender.
Add the veggie noodles, nut butter, vinegar, water, pepper, and salt and stir constantly for another minute.
Add the green onion and the nuts, stirring. Serve garnished with cilantro and a splash of lime juice.
Calories: 352kcal Carbohydrates: 29g Protein: 8g Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 10g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 7g Sodium: 1046mg Potassium: 615mg Fiber: 8g Sugar: 10g Vitamin A: 1150IU Vitamin C: 26.4mg Calcium: 70mg Iron: 2.5mg