Success with any diet change is all about sustainability. It’s important to cultivate a wide variety of recipes so you don’t feel bored, and to arm yourself with tools like meal plans and time-saving kitchen tips to make the whole thing easier. That’s why I’m so excited about Mickey Trescott’s new cookbook, The Nutrient Dense Kitchen!
The autoimmune protocol is fundamentally a diet about nutrient density. That means making sure that every bite we consume has as many nutrients as possible, while also having as few allergens, gut irritants, or immune stimulants as possible. The Nutrient Dense Kitchen is all about helping you understand which ingredients will give you the most bang for your buck, and showing you how to incorporate them into your diet in efficient, budget-friendly, and delicious ways.
This cookbook features:
- 125 autoimmune protocol recipes
- 5 meal plan and shopping list options, including 2-person and budget plans
- Affordable, simple, and practical meals
- Modifications for low-FODMAP, keto, coconut-free, and low-carb recipes
- Instructions for one-pot, Instant Pot, and 45-minutes-or-less recipes
- Charts to help you identify the most nutrient-dense foods
- Information about stocking your kitchen and a guide to eliminating and reintroducing foods