One of the biggest challenges to putting the autoimmune protocol into practice is finding the time and energy to cook compliant meals every. single. day. And when you throw in additional restrictions like low-histamine? Forget about it! I know how overwhelming diet change can be, especially when we aren’t feeling great to begin with. My new low-histamine AIP meal plans take the fuss out of finding recipes and utilize a wide variety of easy-to-find ingredients without requiring a lot of time in the kitchen. That means you can spend less time stressing about what to eat and get back out there and live your life!
WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK?
While the number of resources available to those undertaking the autoimmune protocol has grown exponentially in the past few years, there are very few resources for anyone on the autoimmune protocol who must also restrict their histamine intake due to MAST cell disorders or other histamine issues. As if no grains, legumes, dairy, eggs, nightshades, nuts, seeds, or alcohol wasn’t daunting enough, a low-histamine diet also eliminates foods like spinach, grapes, pineapple, ferments, and canned goods. Many of these high-histamine foods are staples of the autoimmune protocol, leaving many wondering “what can I eat?” With this guide, you’ll find:
- simple, nutritious recipes requiring a minimal amount of time and effort
- a huge selection of cuisines and flavors showcasing the variety available even on this restricted diet
- meal plans and shopping lists take the guesswork out of finding recipes and stocking your kitchen
I hope that with my simple recipes and the variety of flavors and ingredients I have used, you will find that a low-histamine AIP diet is not only do-able, but enjoyable! So, let’s get cooking so that you can get fed, get well, and get out of the kitchen!
28 DAYS OF LOW-HISTAMINE AIP FEATURES
- 4 1-week meal plans with shopping lists
- 36 low-histamine AIP recipes including Chicken Schawarma, Chicken Lo Mein, Cabbage Roll Stir-Fry, and more!
- Tips for saving time in the kitchen
- Reliable resources for additional information on the autoimmune protocol
- Where do I download the e-book? Upon payment, the download link will be sent to your PayPal e-mail address. Please make sure you update your PayPal e-mail address during checkout if it is not the same as the e-mail address you would like the e-book sent to. If you are having trouble downloading the book on a mobile device, try using a computer instead.
- How can I view this e-book? In any PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader for computers or PDF Reader for Apple devices) on any web-friendly device (such as computers, tablets, and smart phones).
- Does this e-book work in Kindle or Nook? Kindle and Nook are not link-friendly, so the links in this e-book will not work in Kindle or Nook. You can still read it, but will not be able to pull up links online. See above for recommended programs.
- Do I need internet access to use this e-book? You will need internet access to download the e-book and also to open the occasional links printed in the book.
- What is your refund policy? The e-book cannot be returned after the download link has been used. Think of it like trying to return a DVD that has already been opened.