This recipe is an adaptation of a low-FODMAP one I developed for my e-book 28 Days of Low-FODMAP AIP!
Make your own non-toxic cosmetics!
I may make my living as a food blogger, but journey toward a more health-conscious lifestyle actually began with making my own cosmetics while I was still in high school–many years before I started “clean eating”. Desperate to get a handle on my sensitive skin and nose, I was also hoping for cheaper, more eco-friendly alternatives to store-bought products. If you’re in the same boat, making your own cosmetics and toiletries is easier than you might think! My e-book A Clean Face will give you the tools you need to get started for just $9.99.
- 3 whole green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 whole red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 3 ounces black olive (sliced)
- 3 ounces kalamata olives (sliced)
- 3 ounces green olive (sliced)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients and marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.