One of the biggest challenges to actually putting any diet change into practice is finding the time and energy to cook compliant meals every. Single. Day. You have to find recipes, make a plan, buy the ingredients, cook the food, and then clean up the kitchen afterwards. I can’t clean your kitchen, but I can get you started with the rest! My meal plans take the fuss out of finding recipes and utilize a wide variety of easy-to-find ingredients without requiring a lot of time in the kitchen. If you like, you can combine the plan with recipes you like or want to try from elsewhere, make double batches so that you have even more leftovers for easy meals down the road, and–best of all–spend less time in the kitchen so that you can get back out there and live your life.
Why Did I Write This Book?
I love food. I love eating it. But I don’t really love cooking it. When I started the Paleo diet in 2012, I didn’t like agonizing over what I was going to put on the table and I definitely didn’t like being hungry, not having any leftovers, and being too tired or busy to cook. Who does? At the end of the day, I just wanted something simple, easy, inexpensive, and tasty to chow down on, and then I wanted to get the heck out of the kitchen! That’s why all of my recipes are simple, using a minimal amount of ingredients and requiring a minimal amount of time and effort without sacrificing flavor or nutritional value. Looking back on the kinds of tools I wish I’d had when I got started, I wanted to create a resource that could:
- ease beginners into the Paleo diet with minimal-fuss, delicious food
- provide anyone struggling to stick to the Paleo diet a guide to getting back on track
- showcase the huge variety of cuisines and flavors available even without grains, dairy, or legumes
This e-book features some of my all-time favorite recipes, organized into meal plans I have used time and time again to simplify my time in the kitchen. I hope that with my simple recipes, batch cooking tips, and the variety of flavors and ingredients I have used, you will find the Paleo diet not only do-able, but enjoyable!
28 Days of Paleo Features
- 4 1-week quick and easy meal plans with shopping lists
- Exclusive new recipes you won’t find anywhere else, including Blueberry Pancakes, Spicy Sausage Patties, French Fries, and more!
- Tips for saving time in the kitchen
- Reliable resources for additional information about the Paleo diet and recipes to keep you going
- Where do I download the e-book? Upon payment, the download link will be sent to your PayPal e-mail address. Please make sure you update your PayPal e-mail address during checkout if it is not the same as the e-mail address you would like the e-book sent to. If you are having trouble downloading the book on a mobile device, try using a computer instead.
- How can I view this e-book? In any PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader for computers or PDF Reader for Apple devices) on any web-friendly device (such as computers, tablets, and smart phones).
- Does this e-book work in Kindle or Nook? Kindle and Nook are not link-friendly, so the links in this e-book will not work in Kindle or Nook. You can still read it, but will not be able to pull up links online. See above for recommended programs.
- Do I need internet access to use this e-book? You will need internet access to download the e-book and also to open any websites linked to in the meal plans and index, but all of the meal plans and recipes can be accessed offline.
- What is your refund policy? The e-book cannot be returned after the download link has been used. Think of it like trying to return a DVD that has already been opened.