One of the biggest challenges to actually putting the autoimmune protocol into practice is finding the time and energy to cook compliant meals every. single. day. You have to find recipes, make a plan, buy the ingredients, cook the food, and then clean up the kitchen afterwards. I can’t clean your kitchen for you (um, does anyone want to come clean mine?), but I can get you started with the rest! My meal plans take the fuss out of finding recipes and utilize a wide variety of easy-to-find ingredients without requiring a lot of time in the kitchen. You can combine the plan with recipes you like or want to try from elsewhere, make double batches so that you have even more leftovers for easy meals down the road, and – best of all – spend less time in the kitchen so that you can get back out there and live your life.
Why Did I Write This Book?
I love food. I love eating it. But I don’t really love cooking it. When I started the autoimmune protocol three years ago, I didn’t like agonizing over what I was going to put on the table and I definitely didn’t like being hungry, not having any leftovers, and being too tired or busy to cook. Who does? At the end of the day, I just wanted something simple, easy, inexpensive, and — most importantly of all — tasty to chow down on, and then I wanted to get the heck out of the kitchen! 🙂
That’s why all of my recipes are simple, using a minimal amount of ingredients and requiring a minimal amount of time and effort without sacrificing flavor or nutritional value. But sometimes, especially in the beginning, it isn’t enough to just have recipes. Planning ahead and batch cooking are absolutely essential for making any diet change sustainable and as pain-free as possible (well, unless you’re one of those souls that does love cooking every meal from scratch!). This e-book combines four one-week meal plans I’ve used time and time again in my past few years on the AIP to guarantee that I’m getting all the nutrition my body needs to heal. With more than 400 AIP recipes to choose from on my site alone, I thought it was high time I put together a resource that could:
- ease beginners into the autoimmune protocol with no-fuss, inexpensive food
- provide anyone struggling to stick to the AIP a guide to getting back on track
- showcase the huge variety of cuisines and flavors available even on this restricted diet
When I need to get back to the basics and remind myself that life on the autoimmune protocol doesn’t have to be monotonous, these are the meal plans I turn to. They feature some of my all-time favorite recipes and the e-book includes EIGHT brand-new ones you won’t find anywhere else. I hope that with my simple recipes, batch cooking tips, and the variety of flavors and ingredients I have used, you will find the AIP not only do-able, but enjoyable!
28 Days of AIP Features
- 4 1-week meal plans with shopping lists
- 8 exclusive new recipes you won’t find anywhere else including Salmon Fritters, Kidney Stew, and more!
- Tips for saving time in the kitchen
- Reliable resources for additional information and recipes for the autoimmune protocol
- The Paleo Approach-Approved
- Where do I download the e-book? Upon payment, the download link will be sent to your PayPal e-mail address. Please make sure you update your PayPal e-mail address during checkout if it is not the same as the e-mail address you would like the e-book sent to. If you are having trouble downloading the book on a mobile device, try using a computer instead.
- How can I view this e-book? In any PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader for computers or PDF Reader for Apple devices) on any web-friendly device (such as computers, tablets, and smart phones).
- Does this e-book work in Kindle or Nook? Kindle and Nook are not link-friendly, so the links in this e-book will not work in Kindle or Nook. You can still read it, but will not be able to pull up links online. See above for recommended programs.
- Do I need internet access to use this e-book? You will need internet access to download the e-book and also to open any websites linked to in the meal plans and index, but all of the meal plans and recipes can be accessed offline.
- What is your refund policy? The e-book cannot be returned after the download link has been used. Think of it like trying to return a DVD that has already been opened.
What are People Saying?
You get four unique weekly meal plans and shopping lists. The recipes are simple, flavorful, and uncomplicated. Christina has done a fantastic job of delivering a needed resource to the community. If you are looking to get started and want to outsource your meal planning for the first month while you get a hang of things, this book is for you! – Mickey, Autoimmune-Paleo
If you are anything like me, you love trying new, delicious foods, but you hate menu planning & shopping list creation. I teach people to do this… every day… for a living, but I must confess I do not love all the tedious planning. When I started AIP, this chore got even more complicated. With 28 Days of AIP Christina has come to our rescue. She has created a very affordable, uncomplicated e-book, with four-week’s worth of fully AIP menu plans & shopping lists covering some of her most unique & tasty recipe creations. This is an indispensable tool for beginners & experts alike! – Angie, Alt-ternative Autoimmune
[Christina] has written four weeks of meal plans that take into account all of the recommendations of The Paleo Approach, which means they include healing foods like bone broth, fermented foods, seafood, organ meats, and a wide variety of vegetables. At the same time, she’s included some wonderful comfort food: spiced chicken wings, sausage and apple stir-fry, beef fajitas, spaghetti and nomato sauce, hawaiian burgers, and sweet potato fries, to name just a few… This meal plan is a lifesaver. – Eileen, Phoenix Helix