I am really enjoying using various fruit juices for different ciders. Traditional apple will always be my favorite, but grape and cranberry are also delicious. You can also vary up the seasoning with some lemon zest, orange slices, or ginger instead of or in addition to the cinnamon and cloves.
- 64 ounces apple juice, grape juice, or cranberry juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves or 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Strain out the cinnamon sticks and whole cloves. Serve hot.